Saturday, May 15, 2010

Microsoft, you are AMAZING!

13 years ago, I left you and swore I never look back,
The products you have were really, just slack.
In recent years I gave you a chance,
in hope that you’ll buck up your stance.
To my horror you don’t support div layers,
it’s a wonder why you have loyal stayers.
Outlook no longer support html edms,
isn’t it a step back to Boney M?
I salute you, Microsoft!


Really.
Isn’t it amazing to know that technology actually moves backwards? Well, at least to me, Microsoft does. Not only Outlook doesn’t support EDMs, Internet Explorer loves to jumble up your div layers that you so painstakingly designed. I almost screamed like Anne Hathaway in Bride Wars (when her hen’s night were flashed on the projector), as I saw my site being outraged and manhandled by I.E.

Oh yeah *rolls eyes*, there is a way to ‘cure’ that div layer problem with I.E. But I am not going to do it. What I have done is this (see picture). There, I really don’t quite care.

Microsoft is really quite sucky

So I implore all of you, to use all other good web browsers and email client programme other than Microsoft to avoid frustration and eventually bursting that precious blood vessel of yours.

Life is too short to suffer such nonsense. Tsk.
Remember, there are many substitutes to their programmes. Use it, and you’ll be as happy as Johnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment